- Depression Hotline: 1-630-482-9696
- Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433
- LifeLine: 1-800-273-8255
- Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386
- Sexuality Support: 1-800-246-7743
- Eating Disorders Hotline: 1-847-831-3438
- Rape and Sexual Assault: 1-800-656-4673
- Grief Support: 1-650-321-5272
- Runaway: 1-800-843-5200, 1-800-843-5678, 1-800-621-4000
- Exhale: After Abortion Hotline/Pro-Voice: 1-866-4394253
- If you ever want to talk: My Tumblr ask is always open.
- If you need numbers for a country other than the US and you don't want it in your search history, just shoot me an ask and I'll tell you it. Get help.
90% of people marry their 7th-12th grade love. Since you have read this, you will be told good news tonight. If you dont repost this, your worst week starts now
JUST TO BE SAFE YO.
looks like I’m marrying Harry Styles
Ashton r u comin
Luke hurry up man
why does this have 330,000+ Reblogs?
I’m waiting Michael
Aleks, i am waiting for you, just sayin
Go on ANON and tell me what you think of me. I do not want to know who it is, at all. Don’t tell me who it is, don’t give me hints, don’t say your screen name. Tell me exactly what you think of me. Don’t sugarcoat things. Don’t lie. If you hate me, tell me why. Tell me what I’m doing wrong. If you like me, tell me why. Tell me exactly what you think of me.
rule number 1: You never ever tell someone to kill themselves
rule number 2: You never tell someone that they are fat
rule number 3: You never tell someone that they are thin
rule number 4: You never judge someone and point their flaws
rule number 5: If you don’t have anything nice to say just shut the hell up